We take a managed services approach to handle daily events and evaluate business and technology options including advice on the best solutions for your current and future needs. With us, you can save your organization time and money through better use and appropriation of people, process and technologies.
How does it work? Flexibly.
This service involves transference of the systems’ administration duties from you to Helix. In this, Helix becomes your System Administrator, functioning from outside your offices. Helix will come alongside your existing team and utilize its expertise gained through years of agency management system support. It is through this approach that Helix can identify, address and where possible, resolve your system issues.
System Administration Managed Services provides level 1 support and triage responsibility for your business applications and software including:
- The proactive analysis and monitoring of those systems.
- Problem determination, verification and resolution or instruction as to work-around, as applicable (including working with vendors of the systems being managed).
- Proactively assessing and providing recommendations for improving operations, systems, and data.
- Delivering new solutions or enhancements to these existing systems.
- Ongoing management and support to ensure systems run effectively together to provide value for current and ongoing business needs.